We have held two young peoples conferences in Middlesbrough, pulling together the Voices of young people across the schools. The feeback has been given to teams across Education, Health and Social Care as well as our SEND Strategic Group…
Services in (1213)
Refine these results
- It is important that you know what adults should be doing to make sure you are protected from harm. We have spelt out how teachers, the police, doctors, health visitors, social workers and other professionals working with children and…
- If you love great value and are always looking for the best deals, you will love your entertainer! If you love great value and are always looking for the best deals, then Your Voucher Book is for you. Each edition is bursting with over 400 buy…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm1-2Taylors Yard67 Alderbrook RoadLondonSW12 8AD0208 772 9900 0208 772 9746For Young Peoples information advice and counselling
- 01642 246705We provide two youth clubs that run all year including half terms and summer holidays. 11+ Youth club: Ages 11-19, every Wednesday term time, 6pm-8pm. U11 youth club: Ages 5-10, every Thursday term time 3.45pm-5.45pm. We are OFSTED…
- Friday: 6.00pm - 8.00pmStockton RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4AH01642 247518 01642 654030Socialisation Computer access Days out Games Sighted siblings welcome
- Activities Include: Arts and Crafts Sports PlayStation Cooking One 2 One Support Issue based work And many more activities Venue Day …
- Whether you're a young person, looking for help for yourself or someone you know, or whether you're a teacher trying to help a student find support, the Youth Wellbeing Directory provides a list of local and national organisations for…
- Zetland HotelZetland RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1EH01642 246777A warm welcome from The Zetland Brasserie who are making dining out easier for anyone with an additional need: Autism is a huge part of our lives & we know only too well just how difficult it can be to open your front door & face the world that at…
- 57Gilkes StreetMiddlesbroughTS1 5EL01642 061201Ofsted Registered Day Nursery offering full day care, breakfast and after school clubs, and a holiday club.
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained