The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms.
Services in (1219)
Refine these results
- Website of weekly events round ups, days out posts and events calendar make planning for family fun quick and easy.
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- 01342 832243'Better futures for young lives with epilepsy and associated conditions' Young Epilepsy is a national charity supporting people aged 25 and under who have epilepsy or an associated condition. The charity exists to help those…
- Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Our Goals To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims: Foster…
- Don't ignore bullying, it won't go away. If you are being bullied, it can be making your life really miserable and you need to talk to someone about what is happening. Bullying is where someone hurts you either physically, by hitting or…
- We have held two young peoples conferences in Middlesbrough, pulling together the Voices of young people across the schools. The feeback has been given to teams across Education, Health and Social Care as well as our SEND Strategic Group…
- It is important that you know what adults should be doing to make sure you are protected from harm. We have spelt out how teachers, the police, doctors, health visitors, social workers and other professionals working with children and…
- If you love great value and are always looking for the best deals, you will love your entertainer! If you love great value and are always looking for the best deals, then Your Voucher Book is for you. Each edition is bursting with over 400 buy…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm1-2Taylors Yard67 Alderbrook RoadLondonSW12 8AD0208 772 9900 0208 772 9746For Young Peoples information advice and counselling
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained