Amplify is a group of young people who advise the Children's Commissioner and her team. They are at the heart of the Children's Commissioner's work and make sure the voice of children and young people is listened to and taken seriously
Search results (8)
Refine these results
- Are you aged 16 to 24 years old and want to join a group of young people that will be part of "the Youth Voice of Middlesbrough" Do you feel that you are not being heard? Do you want to have a say in how things are run? Then why not find out about…
- Make Your Mark - The UK's largest youth consultation ‘What issues matter most to you? Help decide what UK Youth Parliament campaigns on.’ Last year, thanks to the amazing support of councils, workers, schools and of course youth reps, we…
- Helpline: 0808 808 1001NYAS stands for the National Youth Advocacy Service. NYAS is the leading national provider of advocacy for children and young people. We provide lots of services and some services for adults. Our main service though is advocacy for…
- Websites giving advice and information about student loans, grants and finance. Student Finance Save The Student
- We provide financial support to students - offering loans and grants for studying and living in the UK. Providing tuition fees direct to universities and colleges.
- Everything you need to know about student finance.
- Direct line: 0191 229 5000 Ext 5526The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.