Find out more about Apprenticeship support with our Guide 'Essential Guide to Apprenticeship Support'
Services in Resource Hub (28)
Refine these results
- Download the Autism Eduction Trust information AET Progression Framework Links to Preparing for Adulthood (PfA outcomes) Priorities Questionnaire
- Take a look at this website for free sexual health and well-being information and guidance. You can also complete some online learning modules for professionals, parents and young people at our website
- We have pulled together a lot of external resources to help schools with curriculum planning. The documents are avialable in the download section of this page.
- 'Mental Health Foundation - Guide for Parents and Carers' 'Mental Health Foundation - Guide for Teachers' 'Mental Health Foundation - Guide for Pupils' 'Emotional Support - YP with Visual Impairment' 'Emotional Support - Fact Sheet…
- We have gathered some really useful guides on Employer Engagement: 'An Employers Guide to Supported Employment' 'Employer Engagement and the SEND Reforms' 'Access to Work Factsheet for employers' 'Engaging with Employers - A…
- 'Prep 4 Adulthood - Funding of Students 16-25 with SEND'
- If you're thinking about what you'd like to do after school, take a look at these useful guides: 'P4A - Finding work experience for young people' '16 - 19 Study Programmes' 'Supporting Students with a Vision Impairment in further…
- Thinking about Higher Education and University? See guides for some useful information: 'Higher Education - Visual Impairment' 'Disability Rights UK - Into Higher Education'
- If you’re looking for more information on how to gain independence and pick up vital skills, take a look at the attached information! 'Inclusion Web' 'Mobility and Independence - School age'