Please see attached the Children and young peoples participation strategy 2018-2020.
Search Results (5)
Related information and guidance
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) Guidance
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template
Take a look a our annual report for the work that has taken place around the Local Offer, our achievements over the last year, feedback we have received and what our priorities are for the coming year.
In July 2019, Middlesbrough had its Local Area SEND revisit to follow up on the areas of improvement that had been identified during our inspection. Attached is the letter that we have received outlining their findings. Thanks to…
This document provides information regarding the Single Point of Contact, the Local Offer and a summary of how the needs of children and young people in Middlesbrough are identified and met and information on the current network of…
The responsibility for ensuring that all the guidance for safeguarding children is put into practice is given to Local Safeguarding Children Boards and each Local Authority has to ensure that its area is covered by an LSCB. South Tees…