Do you know whats involved when you have to vote? The Makaton Charity and Wandsworth Council have created a Useful Guide. Download this from the righthand side of the page.
Services in Becoming an Adult (85)
Refine these results
- 01642 263121One in four of us will struggle with our emotional health at some time in our lives. Life has its ups and downs for all of us. You may be having a rough time at the moment:- Are you bottling things up, not wanting to speak about what's really…
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital?
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- We have held two young peoples conferences in Middlesbrough, pulling together the Voices of young people across the schools. The feeback has been given to teams across Education, Health and Social Care as well as our SEND Strategic Group…
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP Guidance