Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
Services in Disability / SEND Local Offer (684)
Refine these results
- Sunday Mornings 09.30 - 10.30World of PlayUnit 4 West Coatham LaneRedcarTS10 5QD01642 756800World of Play offers weekly SEN Sessions for children and young people with a disability and their family. The sessions allow for a calmer and quieter atmosphere with full use of facilties and the addition of sensory arts and crafts…
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- 01342 832243'Better futures for young lives with epilepsy and associated conditions' Young Epilepsy is a national charity supporting people aged 25 and under who have epilepsy or an associated condition. The charity exists to help those…
- Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Our Goals To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims: Foster…
- See attached a feedback report from our Young Person's conference.
- 01642 246705We provide two youth clubs that run all year including half terms and summer holidays. 11+ Youth club: Ages 11-19, every Wednesday term time, 6pm-8pm. U11 youth club: Ages 5-10, every Thursday term time 3.45pm-5.45pm. We are OFSTED…
- Friday: 6.00pm - 8.00pmStockton RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4AH01642 247518 01642 654030Socialisation Computer access Days out Games Sighted siblings welcome
- Activities Include: Arts and Crafts Sports PlayStation Cooking One 2 One Support Issue based work And many more activities Venue Day …
- Zetland HotelZetland RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1EH01642 246777A warm welcome from The Zetland Brasserie who are making dining out easier for anyone with an additional need: Autism is a huge part of our lives & we know only too well just how difficult it can be to open your front door & face the world that at…
- Guide to Personal Budgets
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained