Direct line: 0191 229 5000 Ext 5526The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.
Services in Young People (142)
Refine these results
- Customs HouseNorth StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1JP01642 728377Drugs, Alcohol & Sexual Health Why risk it? is Middlesbrough's 16-18 Risk Reduction Campaign. It is a partnership between Middlesbrough Teenage Pregnancy Unit, Sexual Health Teesside (Virgincare), DISC (Platform Drug and Alcohol…
- Helpline: 08088 020 021Winston’s Wish supports bereaved children, young people, their families and the professionals who support them. We provide emotional and practical bereavement support to children, young people and those who care for them. Our expert…
- More organisations and services for you to check out:
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms. For more information visit their website.
- 01642 729309Middlesbrough Council has a responsibility to buy certain services that are used by young people to help them with a range of situations in their life. Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in…
- Young Minds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Our Goals To keep ourselves focused and on track, we’ve set out 4 key strategic aims: Foster…
- Don't ignore bullying, it won't go away. If you are being bullied, it can be making your life really miserable and you need to talk to someone about what is happening. Bullying is where someone hurts you either physically, by hitting or…
- It is important that you know what adults should be doing to make sure you are protected from harm. We have spelt out how teachers, the police, doctors, health visitors, social workers and other professionals working with children and…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm1-2Taylors Yard67 Alderbrook RoadLondonSW12 8AD0208 772 9900 0208 772 9746For Young Peoples information advice and counselling
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- CURRENT VACANCIES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Talking about Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Young People