Friendly, confidential drugs advice
Services in Health (89)
Refine these results
- If you feel confused about your gender, you're not alone. Like adults, teenagers can experience a range of feelings about being male or female. View the NHS website for help and advice.
- T C E S, 3Raleigh CourtMiddlesbroughTS2 1RR01642 224205Tees Community Equipment Service is an equipment loan store developed to assist people with daily living and promote independence. Key Aims of the Service To deliver equipment which enables older and disabled people live healthily and…
- The Teesside Directory of bereavement services has been developed over the last 2 years by Child Bereavement UK to support any families in accessing the most appropriate support. See download.
- This is an initiative whereby supermarkets who do not sell the food offer this at a discount, in the form of a ‘Magic Box’. The contents vary and can consist of a range of fruit, veg, bakery, cakes and even cheese. The items are past the Best…
- 0300 777 8427 - HelpdeskTourettes Action works in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and is the leading support and research charity for people with Tourette Syndrome and their families. They want people with Tourettes Syndrome to receive the practical…
- 24/7Unit 1, floor 1, Imperial PlaceMaxwell RoadBorehamwoodHertfordshireWD6 1JN0808 274 9707UKAT is a private addiction treatment provider with over seven locations throughout the UK. We offer treatment for under-18s, as well as for people with a dual diagnosis. Our addiction experts are certified and experienced in helping…
- Open 24 Hours a day, seven days a week, all year334Summer LnBirminghamBirminghamB19 3RG0121 277 4441At Which Rehab, we provided free expert advice and guidance to help people overcome addiction in Middlesborough.Whether it’s alcohol or drugs that people need help and advice with, our 24 hour helpline is here for you. The key to…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms. For more information visit their website.
- 5 a Day
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Compliments, Comments, Complaints & Concerns
- Explaining Coronavirus to Children
- In-car Child Safety
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Physical Activity for Under 5's
- Safer Sleeping