01642 913953 07956 631 061If you are caring for the children of a relative then Kinship Carers is a way of getting in touch with other carers for free,safe and confidential support. The group is a community organisation based in Middlesbrough. Please contact the…
Search results (9)
Refine these results
- You can find a straightforward explanation of all government childcare support on the Childcare Choices website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk Childcare Choices brings all the government childcare offers together for the first…
- 01302 751416The Children's Sleep Charity are a national, award-winning charity supporting children with sleep issues. They provide support for families and accredited training for professionals and commercial organisations. Visit their…
- Online support: 8.00am - 10.00pm07743 380 163This is a service that offers information, training and support groups for birth, foster, adoption, kinship families raising children with Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in Middlesbrough and South Tees areas. We work across the…
- This website aims to help you make a difference to children and young people's lives. It gives practical information, tools and activities to respond helpfully to troubling behaviour and to help children and young people to flourish.
- MumsMeetUp is a free web based app which connects mums locally and across the UK, enabling them to find real life friendships with other mums in their area and playmates for their children. As well as meeting up one to one, mums can also…
- Middlesbrough Children’s Centres offer the Family Links 4 week Parenting Puzzle Workshops. Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world but also the most rewarding. The Parenting Puzzle workshops are a great way of…
- The School Readiness team work with families who have children aged 0 – 5 years. They link with midwifery, health and other partners to ensure that expectant parents, parents/carers and children get the best support possible to improve a…
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- Middlesbrough Tribunal Guidance
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Online School Admissions
- PALS - Health Services Concerns, Compliments and Complaints
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP
- Preparing for Work: Support for People with Disabilities