If you have been affected by miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or molar pregnancy, we hope you will find here the information and support that you need to help you through.
Services in Pregnancy & Babies (39)
Refine these results
- The National Childbirth Trust - For practical and emotional support in all areas of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood including help with feeding.
- The NHS Choices Pregnancy & Baby Guide provides a comprehensive online information service for expectant mothers and their families and helps women stay in control throughout their pregnancy and in the first few weeks of their new…
- The following website explains postnatal depression, including possible causes and how you can access treatment and support. Includes tips for helping yourself, and guidance for friends and family.
- 0300 303 1603Free antenatal classes that are run by Health Visitors, Midwives & Children's Centre Staff focusing on all aspects of pregnancy, birth and beyond, in Middlesbrough. The classes are informal, fun and non judgmental. There are 4 classes…
- Sands is the stillbirth and neonatal death charity. We operate throughout the UK, supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and promoting research to reduce the loss of babies' lives.
- The Twins and Multiple Births Association (Tamba) is the only UK-wide charity working to improve the lives of twins, triplets or more, and their families. We do this through successful campaigning to improve health and developmental…
- Tiny Happy People is here to help you develop your child's communication skills. Explore our simple activities and play ideas and find out about their amazing early development. Including tips and advice. This is part of the BBC website.
- We swim 7 days a week at various times so we can always find a class to suit you!01642 711734Do you want to take part in a class which promotes bonding between parent and baby? Do you want to teach your child vital lifelong safety skills? Do you want to embrace the natural aquatic instincts that your baby was born with? Well then jump…