Amplify is a group of young people who advise the Children's Commissioner and her team. They are at the heart of the Children's Commissioner's work and make sure the voice of children and young people is listened to and taken seriously
Services in Your Rights, Money & the Law (6)
Refine these results
- Helpline: 0808 808 1001NYAS stands for the National Youth Advocacy Service. NYAS is the leading national provider of advocacy for children and young people. We provide lots of services and some services for adults. Our main service though is advocacy for…
- Websites giving advice and information about student loans, grants and finance. Student Finance Save The Student
- We provide financial support to students - offering loans and grants for studying and living in the UK. Providing tuition fees direct to universities and colleges.
- Everything you need to know about student finance.
- The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.