Services in Health and Wellbeing (78)
Refine these results
- 01427 718093The Nystagmus Network is a registered charity in England and Wales supporting people living with nystagmus. Nystagmus is a complex eye condition, characterised by involuntary movements of the eye. The eyes appear to wobble or flicker…
- Telecare customers are supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week52Godstone Rd,KenleySurreyCR8 5JF03301 732 617SECOM CareTech is a telecare provider that supplies monitored personal alarms to elderly and vulnerable people across the UK. Care Hub The Care Hub package is designed for those who need extra support at home. With a 300-metre signal…
- Office is open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm01424 714646We are a UK leading modular ramp and step manufacturer, providing access to different buildings and spaces. We offer a nationwide supply, rental and installation service. Free quotations are provided, and site surveys can be arranged.…
- Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group have worked with the different services in Health and with Parents to pull together this useful guide. Middlesbrough Guide to Health Services October 2021
- 49Station RoadPolegateEast SussexBN26 6EA0800 024 8065Stairlifts Reviews is an independent service providing free information on stairlifts for people with limited mobility.
- Check out the Every Mind Matters website for mental health advice for young people, and for parents and carers.
- Canterbury Innovation CentreUniversity RoadCanterburyKentCT2 7FG03335770784The Parent Portal, is our new parent support site for children with speech and language difficulties. At Speech Link Multimedia Ltd we believe that every child should have access to support for their speech, language and communication…
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 8pm07789 414817 020 3289 6420 Ext 303ABA Horizons believes every child can learn. Especially when given the right tools and support. Despite if they learn differently from you and I. We strive to help young people on the spectrum to maximise their potential. Based on the…
- NHS have provided some useful leaflets to help support manage anxiety during the coronavirus pandemic. We've also included the CCGs Help and Resources List for November 2020 Download these from the download section on the righthand…
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Explaining Coronovirus to Children
- Top Tips for Using NHS Services
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Health Checks
- The Transforming Care Approach