The Government’s SEND and alternative provision green paper, published today (Tuesday 29 March), sets out its vision for a single, national SEND and alternative provision (AP) system that will introduce new standards in the quality of…
Services in Health and Wellbeing (81)
Refine these results
- 01642 531248 (option 1)The Family Support service, delivered by Daisy Chain, facilitates weekly drop-in sessions for Middlesbrough families. These sessions are for families of children who display characteristicsassociated with neurodevelopmental…
- Support to Talk has been established to make sure everyone knows how to support children, what to expect and where to seek help if children are struggling. Good communication is essential for learning, socialising and to developing full…
- 01642 263030Across South Tees, we have a ‘needs led’ neurodevelopmental pathway as we want to make sure you and your child are supported as much as possible, if you or a professional thinks that your child has a neurodevelopmental need. These are needs…
- 01427 718093The Nystagmus Network is a registered charity in England and Wales supporting people living with nystagmus. Nystagmus is a complex eye condition, characterised by involuntary movements of the eye. The eyes appear to wobble or flicker…
- Telecare customers are supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week52Godstone Rd,KenleySurreyCR8 5JF03301 732 617SECOM CareTech is a telecare provider that supplies monitored personal alarms to elderly and vulnerable people across the UK. Care Hub The Care Hub package is designed for those who need extra support at home. With a 300-metre signal…
- Office is open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm01424 714646We are a UK leading modular ramp and step manufacturer, providing access to different buildings and spaces. We offer a nationwide supply, rental and installation service. Free quotations are provided, and site surveys can be arranged.…
- Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group have worked with the different services in Health and with Parents to pull together this useful guide. Middlesbrough Guide To Health Services, December 2021
- 49Station RoadPolegateEast SussexBN26 6EA0800 024 8065Stairlifts Reviews is an independent service providing free information on stairlifts for people with limited mobility.
- Check out the Every Mind Matters website for mental health advice for young people, and for parents and carers.
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Explaining Coronovirus to Children
- Top Tips for Using NHS Services
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Health Checks
- The Transforming Care Approach