Are you a young person with SEND who wants to get involved, share your experiences and inspire other young people of Middlesbrough? This could be the opportunity for you! The volunteer will be an expert by experience and will be able to…
Services in Disability / SEND Local Offer (685)
Refine these results
- Do you know whats involved when you have to vote? The Makaton Charity and Wandsworth Council have created a Useful Guide. Download this from the righthand side of the page.
- Hours of care dependingInnovation Centre,Venture Court,HartlepoolTS25 5TG01429 239 616Voyage Specialist Healthcare provide clinically led care and support for clients of all ages with learning and physical disabilities, autism, mental health needs, brain injuries and a range of other complex needs. We provide…
- We swim 7 days a week at various times so we can always find a class to suit you!01642 711734Do you want to take part in a class which promotes bonding between parent and baby? Do you want to teach your child vital lifelong safety skills? Do you want to embrace the natural aquatic instincts that your baby was born with? Well then jump…
- Join our Facebook group, for further information about events and services around the Tees Valley area! 'Local Offer - Middlesbrough'
- 1Stansted GroveMiddleton St. GeorgeDarlingtonDL2 1UU07805 507922'We can Dance' was established in 2000 to provide dance lessons for Children with Special Needs in Northern England. They became a registered charity in 2010, focusing on young people with special educational needs, such as profound and…
- 01642 263121One in four of us will struggle with our emotional health at some time in our lives. Life has its ups and downs for all of us. There’s help out there –you can speak directly to a local talking therapy team member. They will talk through your…
- 01242 530007WellChild is the national UK children's charity making it possible for children and young people with exceptional health needs to be cared for at home instead of hospital, wherever possible. Visit their website for more information.
- Eltham CrescentThornabyStockton on TeesTS17 9RA01642 883030Westlands Academy is an 11-16 SEMH residential school and is part of Horizons Specialist Academy Trust. Every young person who is referred to our school has experienced difficulties at their previous school, or within the community…
- A short animation funded by the Department for Education to help children and young people with SEND and their parents learn about the service and support on offer from their local "Information Advice and Support Service" and how a local…
- In-car Child Safety
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Independent Travel Training
- Info for SENDCo's
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- The Little Orange Book - A handy Guide to Health for Under 5's
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- Middlesbrough Schools List