116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: email@example.com
Services in Young People (137)
Refine these results
- East LodgeAlbert ParkMiddlesbrough01642 851329At Middlesbrough Sea Cadets we aim to give young people an experience that will help them grow into the person they want to be in a safe and friendly environment. Through various activities and adventures, we learn teamwork, respect,…
- See Related Links below for websites where youcan find information, advice and guidance on self harm.
- Are you ready for sex? Things to consider if you're thinking about having sex. Includes 10 questions that you should ask yourself.
- A Sexual Health Hub that works for you. Easily manage your sexual health with Virgin Care's free sexual health services designed to suit your lifestyle.
- Sexual health information and support in Middlesbrough
- Your guide to the real world. Essential information for under 25's: Sex & Relationships Your Body Mental Health Drink & Drugs Housing Money Work & Study Crime & Safety Travel & Lifestyle
- 154Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2EP01642 201888South Tees Youth Justice Service is a multi-agency partnership, serving the Local Authority areas of Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland. The Youth Justice Service undertakes the supervision of young people between the ages of 10…
- Thursdays: 6:30pm - 8:30pmLangdon Square Community CentreCoulby NewhamMiddlesbroughTS8 0TFVenue: 01642 599723Coulby Newham Cadets are looking for young members between the age of 10-17 to join our successful Cadet Unit. We meet weekly during term time on a Thursday evening at 6:30-8:30 We do many activities, such as: Of course first aid Learning…
- 2Park Road SouthMiddlesbroughTS5 6HB07914 567 302We are a Community Art Studio that is here to raise the perceived value of arts and crafts in an ever-increasing digital world. Don't get us wrong, we love tech too, but we think that for learning to develop creativity needs encouraged…