We seek to end racism and discrimination against Gypsies, Travellers and Roma and to protect the right to pursue a nomadic way of life. We support individuals and families with the issues that matter most to them, at the same time as…
Services in Home & Family (175)
Refine these results
- UK Helpline: 0800 5999 247Working to end Honour Based Abuse in the UK We run the national Honour Based Abuse Helpline, train professionals, gather data to inform policies and services, and campaign for change.
- Freephone: 0808 8024040Help for domestic violence perpetrators. You can talk to us in confidence about your violence and domestic abuse. A friendly Helpline Advisor will listen to you without judgement and give you honest advice. We also offer help for…
- 08 08 16 89 111We believe that all survivors of domestic abuse should be able to get the support they need to feel safe and move on from the impact of abuse. We don’t just help people who’ve recently experienced domestic abuse — we’re here to support both…
- 0808 2000 247 (available 24/7)We’re working together against domestic abuse until women and children are safe. Women’s Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services in England and build a future where domestic abuse is not…
- Together Middlesbrough & Cleveland was launched by the Archbishop of York in December 2012, as the local expression of the Church Urban Fund (CUF) in the Diocese of York.
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms. For more information visit their website.
- Queen SquareMiddlesbroughClevelandTS2 1AA Services we offer: Fully furnished flats located at Erimus house, with 2 crash pads 27 dispersed, fully furnished properties located in various locations within Middlesbrough Bed-spaces in total: 57 1 x office accommodation Gender:…
- 07989 274498Our Multi Award winning classes are delivered in a relaxed and comfortable style and give you confidence to know what actions to take if faced with a medical emergency. Mini First Aid offers a range of classes across the UK for all the…
- A digital pay forward scheme. Supporting the most vulnerable in our community A cashless aid providing food and drinks to the people who need it most. Everyone deserves the essentials in life, no one should be in need of food, drink and…
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- NHS Start 4 Life
- Choosing a Day Nursery
- Choosing a Childminder
- Sure Start Maternity Grant
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Babies & Parents Videos