A Sexual Health Hub that works for you. Easily manage your sexual health with Virgin Care's free sexual health services designed to suit your lifestyle.
Services in Young People (141)
Refine these results
- Stress, worries and pressures at school can have a huge impact on your life. We’re here to help. We can offer you emotional support if you are attending any school in Middlesbrough. If you attend a primary or secondary school in…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm0800 100 900The National Careers Service is a free Adult Career Service. We offer free one-to-one career advice and guidance, covering the Tees Valley area To book an appointment to speak to a Careers Adviser, please call 0800 100 900
- GET MORE OUT OF A CAREER IN THE ARMY Looking to develop your skills? Travel the world? Make new friends? Whoever you are and whatever you want to do, an Army apprenticeship can help you get there. The Army has one of the largest…
- 01642811400Our apprenticeship programmes are tailored to suit your needs. We are committed to develop and maintain strong links between employers, apprentices and ourselves, providing training, support and guidance throughout We currently…
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- PQA Tees Valley provides outstanding performing arts tuition for 4-18 year olds. Our aim is to ensure a high level of performance industry training, while gaining confidence, developing life skills and having lots of fun along the way.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Marton Library, 7The WillowsMarton-in-clevelandMiddlesbroughTS7 8BL01642 300255Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Hemlington LibraryCrosscliffHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9JJ01642 591918Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Acklam LibraryAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 7AB The Community Hub at Acklam provides the following: Access to library services Information on local public services Free access to the internet and Wi-Fi Space for advice services Space for community meetings and activities Early…