Breast Buddies - breastfeeding support group. Head over to their facebook page for help, advice and events.
Services in (1194)
Refine these results
- 5St Georges YardFarnhamSurreyGU9 9DJ01420 481681The College of Contract Management is a distance learning college, providing courses across a multitude of subjects. With qualifications being awarded at varied levels such as certificate, diploma and NVQ level 6 and 7, you will surely…
- 01642 201831The process of the Education, Health and Care assessment can be overwhelming. The assessment process takes 20 weeks. Take a look at the download of the guidance document and the infographic which helps to breakdown the steps of the…
- All “Middlesbrough Children Matter” and this strategy, alongside other key strategies promotes greater inclusion and support for our children and young people across Middlesbrough. This strategy also supports the proposals in the…
- Mondays: 1.00 - 2.30pm Term Time OnlyCommunity Ventures Ltd, 101The GreenwayMiddlesbroughTS3 9PA Stay & Play Family Support Group. Please ring the middle bell on arrival.
- 01494 521332Theyarethefuture is a parent support service provided by Everlief Child Psychology. The site includes lots of free blog articles on mental health issues in children. There are also some free courses as well as some which are paid for.
- 07305295128Group for the people of Darlington and Middlesbrough that have chronic pain and have chronic conditions
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pmSuite #12/3dLondonUnited kingdomE14 8PX+44 7598 419841We have established ourselves as a leading hub for tutors and students across the UK. We have more than 200 registered and verified tutors connected with us. Eximus Education provides bespoke one-to-one online tutoring and research…
- 07710143345Speak out Stay safe is an online safeguarding programme for children aged 5- to 11-years-old. It is available to all primary schools in the UK and Channel Islands. Our programme helps children understand: abuse in all its forms and how to…
- Fazeley House50 Rocky LaneBirminghamWest MidlandsB6 5RQ0121 630 3000Oxbridge is a reputable award-winning distance learning provider offering accredited qualifications. The college offers distance learning, home learning, online learning, tutor support, elearning, qualifications, home…
- Safer Sleeping
- Young Peoples Celebration Awards June 2019
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Health Services - Referral routes into Adult Services
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)