When you take time off to have a baby you might be eligible for:
Services in Parents at Work (6)
Refine these results
- National Insurance Credits for grandparents
- Pregnant employees have legal rights - including paid time off for antenatal care, maternity leave and maternity pay, protection against unfair treatment, discrimination or dismissal.
- Advice line hours: Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 1.00pmLondonEC1Y 8RT0808 802 0029Maternity Action champions maternity rights at work, in the benefits system and in access to maternity care. We promote gender equality and the health and well-being of all pregnant women, new mothers and their families. We offer…
- Includes when and how benefit payments are made, benefits calculators and benefit fraud ... Information about eligibility, claiming and when Child Benefit stops ... Benefits Universal Credit
- You can find a straightforward explanation of all government childcare support on the Childcare Choices website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk Childcare Choices brings all the government childcare offers together providing a…