Please see attached a useful information sheet which tells you all about what happens when you go to the hearing clinic to have your hearing checked.
Search results (19)
Refine these results
- Helping young people explore topics such as emotions, relationships and identity The films and supporting resources are aimed at young people aged 11 to 25 to help them learn strategies for staying safe as they grow up and gain…
- It can be daunting for both parent and child when go abroad, we have found some useful information and tips to make the journey a little easier. Download and print the guide from the righthand side of the page Newcastle airport now also has a…
- Zetland HotelZetland RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1EH01642 246777A warm welcome from The Zetland Brasserie who are making dining out easier for anyone with an additional need: Autism is a huge part of our lives & we know only too well just how difficult it can be to open your front door & face the world that at…
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.
- 01642 726004Middlesbrough has a number of purpose-built Changing Places toilets for disabled people. Changing Places toilets are bigger than standard wheelchair accessible toilets, which don't provide changing benches or hoists, and are too…
- Please see the attached documents (right hand side of this page) for some very useful informaton on the Hearing Impaired and Visually Impaired Services. You will also find information on hearing aids and equipment.
- 020 8144 3053Nip in the Bud® was set up to encourage awareness about mental health disorders in young children. These relatively common problems which begin in childhood and adolescence can have wide-ranging and long-lasting effects, affecting a…
- Are you a young carer? Find out more about your rights with the NHS guide to care and support for young carers. Support and information for young carers during COVID19
- International New Arrival Guidance (INA)
- Returning to School in September - FAQ's
- Explaining Coronovirus to Children
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- What is a Designated Clinical Officer (DCO)?
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Increasing Awareness of our Local Offer
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood