01244 526 016 or Textphone: 18001 01244 526 016The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they visit a participating cinema. The Card is also one way for cinemas to make sure they look after their disabled guests. If you…
Search results (88)
Refine these results
- Protecting children is everyone's responsibility. Members of the public can play a vital role in helping to protect children from abuse or neglect. Whilst the child's welfare is always the most important consideration, there is also a…
- 24/7Weston House42 Curtain RoadLondonEC2A 3NH0800 11 11Young people and children are listened to about any problems day or night. Children who are deaf or find using a regular telephone difficult can try the textphone service. Childline's counsellors listen, advise and help young people and…
- If you are being bullied you don't have to deal with it alone - talking to someone about it can often really help. Call 0800 1111
- Cyber bullying (online bullying) is when a person or a group of people uses the internet, email, online games or any other kind of digital technology to threaten, tease, upset or humiliate someone else.
- Safe Place Schemes are places in the community where people who need extra support can go if they need some help. This ‘help’ can range from a phone call to home to ask a relative to pick them up or help with directions. Safe Place Schemes can be…
- Middlesbrough Council, Cumberland House, 5Chelmsford RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 6PH01642 851717Community Bridge Team is part of the Middlesbrough Community Inclusion Service which supports adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are a skilled and creative team that has many years of experience supporting people in…
- Dorman Long United Athletic ClubOxford RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 5DT01642 823813Dormans Social Club hosts a disco every Tuesday 6.30-9pm for children and young people with SEND. The fun evening is inclusive for all, contact the club on 01642 823813 for more information or simply turn up on the day!
- We have pulled together a lot of external resources to help schools with curriculum planning. The documents are avialable in the download section of this page.
- Classes take place weekly on Tuesday’s – Term Time OnlyDance-INC is a new and exciting inclusive dance group for young people aged 11 – 18yrs living in and around Middlesbrough. Led by Urban Kaos, Dance-INC is open to all. They are especially keen to attract young people with a disability who…
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- Life Skills Checklist - Preparing for Adulthood
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- Preparation for Adulthood - With an EHCP