116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: email@example.com
Services in Support Services & Helplines (40)
Refine these results
- See Related Links below for websites where youcan find information, advice and guidance on self harm.
- Your guide to the real world. Essential information for under 25's: Sex & Relationships Your Body Mental Health Drink & Drugs Housing Money Work & Study Crime & Safety Travel & Lifestyle
- 154Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2EP01642 201888South Tees Youth Justice Service is a multi-agency partnership, serving the Local Authority areas of Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland. The Youth Justice Service undertakes the supervision of young people between the ages of 10…
- 15-19 BroadwayLONDONE15 4BQ Time to Change is a growing social movement working to change the way we all think and act about mental health problems. We've already reached millions of people and begun to improve attitudes and behaviour. Despite the progress we’ve…
- Direct line: 0191 229 5000 Ext 5526The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.
- Helpline: 08088 020 021Winston’s Wish supports bereaved children, young people, their families and the professionals who support them. We provide emotional and practical bereavement support to children, young people and those who care for them. Our expert…
- The Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) is an award-winning charity with a social purpose to inform, educate, safeguard young people against gaming and gambling harms.
- It is important that you know what adults should be doing to make sure you are protected from harm. We have spelt out how teachers, the police, doctors, health visitors, social workers and other professionals working with children and…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm1-2Taylors Yard67 Alderbrook RoadLondonSW12 8AD0208 772 9900 0208 772 9746For Young Peoples information advice and counselling