01642 201831This document provides information regarding the Single Point of Contact, the Local Offer and a summary of how the needs of children and young people in Middlesbrough are identified and met and information on the current network of…
Services in Useful Information (22)
Refine these results
- Canterbury Innovation CentreUniversity RoadCanterburyKentCT2 7FG03335770874Schools use our online serviced packages, Language Link and Speech Link, to identify and support children with mild to moderate speech or language difficulties. The assessments, resources and support are designed by speech and…
- 01457 861431The React System is our flagship accessibility technology. The award-winning ‘talking sign’ system uses Bluetooth or a fob system to prompt transport signs to announce their location and give information to allow passengers with…
- Please see attached a useful information sheet which tells you all about what happens when you go to the hearing clinic to have your hearing checked.
- Helping young people explore topics such as emotions, relationships and identity The films and supporting resources are aimed at young people aged 11 to 25 to help them learn strategies for staying safe as they grow up and gain…
- It can be daunting for both parent and child when go abroad, we have found some useful information and tips to make the journey a little easier. Download and print the guide from the righthand side of the page Newcastle airport now also has a…
- Zetland HotelZetland RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1EH01642 246777A warm welcome from The Zetland Brasserie who are making dining out easier for anyone with an additional need: Autism is a huge part of our lives & we know only too well just how difficult it can be to open your front door & face the world that at…
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.
- 01642 726004Middlesbrough has a number of purpose-built Changing Places toilets for disabled people. Changing Places toilets are bigger than standard wheelchair accessible toilets, which don't provide changing benches or hoists, and are too…
- Please see the attached documents (right hand side of this page) for some very useful informaton on the Hearing Impaired and Visually Impaired Services. You will also find information on hearing aids and equipment.
- Young Peoples Guide to SEND Complaints
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- Guide to Aids, equipment and adaptations - Contact
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- DfE Advice & Guidance Booklets
- Disabled Children: A Legal Handbook
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) Guidance