The Government’s SEND and alternative provision green paper, published today (Tuesday 29 March), sets out its vision for a single, national SEND and alternative provision (AP) system that will introduce new standards in the quality of…
Services in Early Years and Childcare (79)
Refine these results
- 07498467817SENDsational babysitting is a service which is especially catered for those children who need a little extra support and care! The service has experience of working with children with ADHD, autism, behavioural difficulties, cerebal…
- Monday - Friday: 7:45am - 6:00pm. Closed between Christmas & New YearStainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS01642 35430260 place Day Nursery After school provision for children who attend Whinney Banks Primary School. For more information view our website.
- Monday – Friday: Term Time: 7.45am - School – 6.00pmStainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS01642 354302Before & After School Care.
- Support to Talk has been established to make sure everyone knows how to support children, what to expect and where to seek help if children are struggling. Good communication is essential for learning, socialising and to developing full…
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 6:00pmOrmesby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 7SF01642 224225 07976 952 364Private Day Nursery
- Monday – Friday: Term Time: 7.30am – School – 6.00pm. Holidays: 7.30am – 6.00pmOrmesby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 7SF01642 224225 07976 952 364Before School, After School & Holiday Club
- Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 6.00pm Term Time OnlyRothbury RoadBerwick HillsMiddlesbroughTS3 7NP07730 570 806Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 6.00pmResource Centre, 36Broughton AvenueEastersideMiddlesbroughTS4 3PZ07730 570 806Day Nursery
- 2Burlam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 5AE07730 570 806Private Day Nursery
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Early years - Disability Access Fund (DAF)
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) Guidance
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- What are Children’s Centres?