01642 579120Family Hubs bring together multiple organisations in a ‘one stop shop’ to make it easier to get the help you and your family need. Family Hubs unite lots of different organisations, so you only have to explain what you need help with once,…
Services in Early Years and Childcare (66)
Refine these results
- Hemlington Family HubCass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9EQ Your 2 year old may be entitled to a funded early education place for up to 15 hours a week. Don't let your child miss out on the best start in life, give them the opportunity to make new friends, learn through play and have lots of fun! Is My Child…
- Monday – Friday: 7:30am - 6:00pmAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4EB01642 817165Private Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Private Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Out of School & Holiday Care
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pmNuneaton DriveHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9DA01642 587781 07815 606 912Private Day Nursery
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pmNuneaton DriveHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9DA01642 587781 07815 606 912Holiday Care
- The GroveStokesley RoadMartonMiddlesbroughTS7 8AB01642 311006Breakfast Club, After School & Holiday Club.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am - 12.00 noon 1.00pm - 4:00pm Term Time onlyThorntree Community CentreBirkhall RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 9JW01642 727962Day Nursery For more information view our website.
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (dependent on a child’s eligible funded hours)1cMartonside WayMiddlesbroughTS4 3BU The Cleveland Unit Child Development Centre (CUCDC) works with the youngest children at any age before they begin to attend an Early Years setting. It hosts multi-disciplinary assessments and Middlesbrough’s Portage Service. The…
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Early years - Disability Access Fund (DAF)
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- EHCP - Education, Health and Care Plans Guidance
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- What is a Childminder?