Children's Centres offer all families with children under five a range of services, information and support in their local community. The main aim of Children’s Centres is to improve outcomes for all young children, so that they are…
Services in Early Years and Childcare (70)
Refine these results
- Hemlington Childrens CentreCass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9EQ Your 2 year old may be entitled to a funded early education place for up to 15 hours a week. Don't let your child miss out on the best start in life, give them the opportunity to make new friends, learn through play and have lots of fun! Is My Child…
- Monday – Friday: 7:30am - 6:00pmAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4EB01642 817165Private Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Private Day Nursery
- Monday - Friday: 7.30am – 5.45pm7The AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 6PA01642 814368Out of School & Holiday Care
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pmNuneaton DriveHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9DA01642 587781 07815 606 912Private Day Nursery
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pmNuneaton DriveHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9DA01642 587781 07815 606 912Holiday Care
- The GroveStokesley RoadMartonMiddlesbroughTS7 8AB01642 311006Breakfast Club, After School & Holiday Club.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am - 12.00 noon 1.00pm - 4:00pm Term Time onlyThorntree Community CentreBirkhall RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 9JW01642 727962Day Nursery For more information view our website.
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (dependent on a child’s eligible funded hours)Hemlington Initiative Centre (Next to Hemlington Recreation Centre)Cass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9QW In September 2021 the Early Years Specialist Support Service changed to the Early Years and Primary Inclusion Team. This team includes the Cleveland Unit Child Development Centre and is based in the SEND and Inclusion Hub at Hemlington.…
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Early years - Disability Access Fund (DAF)
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- EHCP - Education, Health and Care Plans Guidance
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- What are Children’s Centres?