It can be daunting for both parent and child when go abroad, we have found some useful information and tips to make the journey a little easier. Download and print the guide from the righthand side of the page Newcastle airport now also has a…
Search results (683)
Refine these results
- Useful Vision, Azure Business CentreHigh StreetNewburnNewcastle Upon TyneNE15 8LN0845 604 8491It can be hard to know where to turn when a child in the family has a visual impairment or is diagnosed as blind. It’s important to know you’re not alone… Useful Vision is a registered charity providing positive opportunities, support, and…
- Andover WayHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9HL01642 591053Viewley Hill is a community of happy children, staff and families with high expectations and high aspirations. We want children to love learning and to love working together. We provide before and after school care – prices below.
- Windsor RoadThornabyStockton on TeesTS17 8PW01642 676768As part of The Prince Regent Street Trust we work collaboratively with the schools within the trust to ensure the best outcomes for all our children. At Village Primary School we have the very highest expectations of progress and…
- There are 4 main priorities for the Virtual School Middlesbrough. Raise attainment and accelerate progress for looked after children (LAC) and young people across all key stages; Improve school attendance and reduce exclusion;…
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 3:30pmSorbonne CloseStockton-on-TeesClevelandTS17 6DA07759110733 Jen Addison 07759 110733Vision25 is an independent social care and training provider. We are based in Stockton-on-Tees and offer a meaningful option for young people with learning difficulties aged 17 plus. Group sizes are kept small and our normal staffing…
- Vocational profiling helps the employment specialists understand what the service user would enjoy doing to help to find them jobs that will suit them.
- Are you a young person with SEND who wants to get involved, share your experiences and inspire other young people of Middlesbrough? This could be the opportunity for you! The volunteer will be an expert by experience and will be able to…
- Do you know whats involved when you have to vote? The Makaton Charity and Wandsworth Council have created a Useful Guide. Download this from the righthand side of the page.
- Hours of care dependingInnovation Centre,Venture Court,HartlepoolTS25 5TG01429 239 616Voyage Specialist Healthcare provide clinically led care and support for clients of all ages with learning and physical disabilities, autism, mental health needs, brain injuries and a range of other complex needs. We provide…
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Tips for Going into Hospital if you have a Learning Disability
- Top Tips for Positive Parenting
- Top Tips for Using NHS Services
- The Transforming Care Approach
- Transitions Guide
- Travel Assistance to School / College (SEND)
- What are Children’s Centres?