The Communication Trust is a coalition of more than 50 not-for-profit organisations, who provide support to children and young people with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). The members of the Communication Trust…
Services in Disability / SEND Local Offer (684)
Refine these results
- Middlesbrough Council, Cumberland House, 5Chelmsford RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 6PH01642 851717Community Bridge Team is part of the Middlesbrough Community Inclusion Service which supports adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are a skilled and creative team that has many years of experience supporting people in…
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Acklam LibraryAcklam RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 7AB The Community Hub at Acklam provides the following: Access to library services Information on local public services Free access to the internet and Wi-Fi Space for advice services Space for community meetings and activities Early…
- Ormesby RoadMiddlesbroughTS3 7RP The community Hub at Berwick Hills is made up of the Neptune Centre, Joe Walton's Community Centre and Neptune Centre Library. Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Rainbow Leisure CentreParkway CentreCoulby NewhamMiddlesbroughTS8 0TJ01642 593696The Community Hub at Coulby Newham is made up of the Rainbow Leisure Centre and Rainbow Library Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Easterside HubBroughton AvenueMiddlesbroughTS4 3PZ01642 513150The Community Hub at Easterside is located in the square on Broughton Avenue. Please visit their website, like their facebook page or download the leaflet (right) for more information.
- Grove Hill Community HubBishopton RoadMiddlesbroughTS4 2RP01642 278444The Community Hub at Grove Hill is located on Bishopton Road, surrounded by playing areas. Please visit their website, like their facebook page for more information.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Hemlington LibraryCrosscliffHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9JJ01642 591918Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- Middlesbrough Borough Council, Marton Library, 7The WillowsMarton-in-clevelandMiddlesbroughTS7 8BL01642 300255Please visit their website or like their facebook page for more information.
- St. Pauls RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 5NQ01642 802892The Community Hub at Newport is located within easing walking distance of the town centre. Please visit their website, like their facebook page for more information.
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough
- Childcare - Your Choices
- Children and Young Peoples Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Complaints - Schools