Pregnant employees have legal rights - including paid time off for antenatal care, maternity leave and maternity pay, protection against unfair treatment, discrimination or dismissal.
Search results (46)
Refine these results
- The NHS Business Services Authority administers bursaries for healthcare and social work students on behalf of the Department of Health.
- Turn2Us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help, online, by phone and face to face through our partner organisations.
- When you take time off to have a baby you might be eligible for:
- CCLC provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children's rights.
- Government guide to bullying: the law, reporting bullying.
- School age children can benefit greatly from part-time employment, if the work is suitable and properly regulated. Schoolwork, homework and attendance at school are paramount. Any employment that is undertaken by a school aged child…
- 24/7Inadequate heating? Boiler broken down? Fuel disconnection? If your answer is yes to any of these, we can help. The Stay Safe and Warm campaign was launched in November 2008. It was developed to help residents who struggle to afford to heat…
- Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 8.00pm Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm0800 988 0988Child Maintenance Options provides free, impartial information and support to help parents make informed decisions about child maintenance arrangements. Child maintenance is about providing help with a child's everyday living…
- Telephone Service: Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm9Linthorpe RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 1THAdvice Line: 03444 499 4110 01642 802282Advice & information about a wide range of topics including: Money problems Benefits & cash help Employment Discrimination Legal Matters Family, personal & health issues Consumer issues & travel Housing & homelessness Education Get…