CCLC provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children's rights.
Services in Your Rights, Money & the Law (49)
Refine these results
- Government guide to bullying: the law, reporting bullying.
- School age children can benefit greatly from part-time employment, if the work is suitable and properly regulated. Schoolwork, homework and attendance at school are paramount. Any employment that is undertaken by a school aged child…
- Turn2Us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help, online, by phone and face to face through our partner organisations.
- When you take time off to have a baby you might be eligible for:
- National Insurance Credits for grandparents
- Pregnant employees have legal rights - including paid time off for antenatal care, maternity leave and maternity pay, protection against unfair treatment, discrimination or dismissal.
- The NHS Business Services Authority administers bursaries for healthcare and social work students on behalf of the Department of Health.
- We provide financial support to students - offering loans and grants for studying and living in the UK. Providing tuition fees direct to universities and colleges.
- The Trussell Trust foodbank network works in partnership with local churches and organisations to bring foodbanks to communities across the UK. There are now over 400 foodbanks in the network. Care professionals such as doctors,…