The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing - from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs. Talk to us via online, social…
Services in Support Services & Helplines (38)
Refine these results
- There’s a person attached to every body, respect both. Healthy relationships are all about respecting each other. You should feel loved, safe and free to be yourself. Relationships can be confusing and it can be difficult to understand…
- 145-147St Johns stLondonLondonLondonEC1V 4PW0800 088 66 86ADT Healthcare is a national helpline offering assistance for people who suffer from mental health problems and drug/alcohol addiction.
- CCard is available to all young people inMiddlesbroughto register with the scheme or return to use their CCard. Health Drop Ins Day Time Venue Monday 2.45 - 3.30pm UCA School, Berwick Hills, Middlesbrough Tuesday 2.30pm Ormesby…
- 116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct line: 0191 229 5000 Ext 5526The UK Youth Parliament provides opportunities for 11-18 year olds to use their elected voice to bring about social change through meaningful representation and campaigning.
- Ask Sam is ChildLine's problem page where you can read letters from other young people. You can also ask for advice yourself and Sam will try to post a reply below.
- Are you a young carer? Find out more about your rights with the NHS guide to care and support for young carers. Support and information for young carers during COVID19
- Your guide to the real world. Essential information for under 25's: Sex & Relationships Your Body Mental Health Drink & Drugs Housing Money Work & Study Crime & Safety Travel & Lifestyle
- It is important that you know what adults should be doing to make sure you are protected from harm. We have spelt out how teachers, the police, doctors, health visitors, social workers and other professionals working with children and…