Websites giving advice and information about student loans, grants and finance. Student Finance Save The Student
Services in Careers, Training & Apprenticeships (36)
Refine these results
- Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll: work alongside experienced staff gain job-specific skills earn a wage and get holiday pay study towards a related qualification (usually one day…
- Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll work alongside experienced staff, gain job-specific skills, earn a wage and get holiday pay, and study towards a related qualification.
- You could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you're aged 16 to 19 and studying at school or college (not university) in England or on a training course, including unpaid work experience.
- More organisations and services for you to check out:
- The Care to Learn can help pay for your childcare costs while you're learning. You must be aged under 20 at the start of your course.
- Cleveland Police Cadet Programme provides fun, friendship and adventure to young people between the ages of 13 and 17 across Cleveland.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 3.30pmUnit 1Westerby RoadSkippers Lane Inductrial EstateMiddlesbroughTS3 8TD01642 242247 07946 225 281Training provider offering free accredited training in plastering, joinery, bricklaying, painting & decorating, pre-uniformed services, adult health & social care, childcare, admin, retail, security with SIA badge plus many more…
- We provide financial support to students - offering loans and grants for studying and living in the UK. Providing tuition fees direct to universities and colleges.
- Are you aged 16 to 24 years old and want to join a group of young people that will be part of "the Youth Voice of Middlesbrough" Do you feel that you are not being heard? Do you want to have a say in how things are run? Then why not find out about…