Chlamydia (kla-mid-ee-a) is the most common STI with 1-in-14 young people infected! As well as ordering your chlamydia test online, you can also collect test kits from stockists around the country. Visit the website for more…
Services in Young People (140)
Refine these results
- Get In Go Far is a new government campaign designed to inspire young people to consider apprenticeships, traineeships and work experience as a route to a rewarding career. It aims to inform and inspire young people, parents, teachers and…
- Worried about your Child's Behaviour or Mental Health? Happy Maps is a website of reliable resources recommended by Parents and Professionals.
- 01642 727579'Giving all Middlesbrough's children and young people the necessary support to build resilience to achieve good emotional health' In 2015 the Government's Future in Mind report was published, providing national recognition of the…
- Visit the Health for Teens website for lots of useful information for teenagers!
- more organisations, services and advice about your health
- ICS is a UK government-funded development programme that brings together 18 to 25-year-olds from all backgrounds to fight poverty in overseas and UK communities. To volunteer overseas with ICS you don't need cash, skills or…
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm19Station RoadRedcarTS10 1AN01642 756000 01642 758922The Junction is a local charity based in Middlesbrough and Redcar & Cleveland and constituted to work with children, young people and their families up to the age of 25 across the Tees Valley. We exist to make a difference to the lives of…
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 5.30pm4The Switchback, Gardner RoadMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 7RJ01628 823524 0845 458 3969If you or your child are newly diagnosed with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) or you suspect JIA visit our webite or contact us. We aim to provide information and support for people affected by juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and…
- Bullying prevention, abuse prevention, stranger safety
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- CURRENT VACANCIES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Talking about Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Young People