Our aim is to help you become the best business owner you can be. Our Enterprise programme helps 18 to 30-year-olds turn their big ideas into a business reality. With so much advice, guidance and support on offer for budding…
Services in Young People (142)
Refine these results
- Church WalkGuisboroughTS14 6BU01287 280800Prior Pursglove College is a well-established sixth form college with a long history of providing an excellent educational experience for our students. Based in Guisborough. Year after year we succeed in supporting students to…
- Corporation RoadRedcarTS10 1EZ01642 473132Redcar & Cleveland College offers full and part-time courses at all levels, from entry-level to HNCs and degree qualifications. The College also offers a wide range of business training courses, including specific tailored…
- It can be scary finding out a nude image or video of you has been shared online. But we can help. If you're under 18 and a nude image or video of you has been shared online, you can report it and to be removed from the internet. Visit our website to…
- Suite 226 Yarm RoadStockton on TeesTS18 3NA01642 796105Roseberry Community Consortium assists disadvantaged groups of young people across the Tees Valley region. Our beneficiaries are young people in economically challenging situations, those affected by dyspraxia/dyslexia, those…
- 116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East LodgeAlbert ParkMiddlesbrough01642 851329At Middlesbrough Sea Cadets we aim to give young people an experience that will help them grow into the person they want to be in a safe and friendly environment. Through various activities and adventures, we learn teamwork, respect,…
- Are you ready for sex? Things to consider if you're thinking about having sex. Includes 10 questions that you should ask yourself.
- A Sexual Health Hub that works for you. Easily manage your sexual health with Virgin Care's free sexual health services designed to suit your lifestyle.
- Sexual health information and support in Middlesbrough
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- CURRENT VACANCIES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Legal Highs - Psychoactive Subs Act Explained
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Talking about Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Teenage Information Advice & Guidance Appointments
- Young People