Website about Family life and ideas for adventures across North East England for kids, teens and grownups.
Search results (151)
Refine these results
- Wednesdays: 9.15am - 11.00am Term Time onlyNunthorpe Methodist ChurchConnaught RoadNunthorpeMiddlesbroughTS7 0BP Parent & Toddler group. October 2019 - We have no vacancies at this time.
- Back in 1895, we were founded with the aim of saving our nation's heritage and open spaces. We look after historic houses, gardens, mills, coastline, forests, farmland, moorland, islands, castles, nature reserves, villages... and…
- Website for family travel, days out, reviews and tips.
- Pallister Park is the 'leisure centre without a roof', reflecting the fact that the majority of activities take place outdoors, such as football and bowls.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm Thursday: 10am - 6.00pm, term time, no late opening holiday time. 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month (except August): 10.00am - 1.00pmC2Commerce WaySkippers Lane Industrial EstateMiddlesbroughClevelandTS6 6UR01642 456905 07963 692 424We a community interest company providing the residents of Middlesbrough and the surrounding area with a scrap store, we collect safe clean business and retail waste that can to reused for arts and craft projects. We operate on a…
- Thursdays: 12noon - 12.45pmDundas Shopping CentreDundas StreetMiddlesbroughTS1 1HR01642 728242Pilates is a mat based core workout to strengthen and tone the muscles in the back and abdominal area. All abilities Welcome. Book your place at The Live Well Centre on 01642 72757 CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID.
- Playgrounds are a free and fun way to entertain your children safely outdoors, and with thirty different playgrounds available in Middlesbrough there is something for children of all ages. Visit the website to view the map of…
- PQA Tees Valley provides outstanding performing arts tuition for 4-18 year olds. Our aim is to ensure a high level of performance industry training, while gaining confidence, developing life skills and having lots of fun along the way.
- Primary Times is packed full of places to go for families and activities including lots of offers from advertisers. There are even FREE events. Click the website link to view the Latest Magazine.