08 08 16 89 111We believe that all survivors of domestic abuse should be able to get the support they need to feel safe and move on from the impact of abuse. We don’t just help people who’ve recently experienced domestic abuse — we’re here to support both…
Services in Families (1227)
Refine these results
- Andover WayHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9HL01642 591053Viewley Hill is a community of happy children, staff and families with high expectations and high aspirations. We want children to love learning and to love working together. We provide before and after school care – prices below.
- Windsor RoadThornabyStockton on TeesTS17 8PW01642 676768As part of The Prince Regent Street Trust we work collaboratively with the schools within the trust to ensure the best outcomes for all our children. At Village Primary School we have the very highest expectations of progress and…
- There are 4 main priorities for the Virtual School Middlesbrough. Raise attainment and accelerate progress for looked after children (LAC) and young people across all key stages; Improve school attendance and reduce exclusion;…
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 3:30pmSorbonne CloseStockton-on-TeesClevelandTS17 6DA07759110733 Jen Addison 07759 110733Vision25 is an independent social care and training provider. We are based in Stockton-on-Tees and offer a meaningful option for young people with learning difficulties aged 17 plus. Group sizes are kept small and our normal staffing…
- Vocational profiling helps the employment specialists understand what the service user would enjoy doing to help to find them jobs that will suit them.
- Are you a young person with SEND who wants to get involved, share your experiences and inspire other young people of Middlesbrough? This could be the opportunity for you! The volunteer will be an expert by experience and will be able to…
- Middlesbrough Council are keen to welcome people who want to help others. Volunteering for us will provide you with rewarding opportunities that can make a real difference to peoples' lives and the communities they live in. It can help…
- Do you know whats involved when you have to vote? The Makaton Charity and Wandsworth Council have created a Useful Guide. Download this from the righthand side of the page.
- Hours of care dependingInnovation Centre,Venture Court,HartlepoolTS25 5TG01429 239 616Voyage Specialist Healthcare provide clinically led care and support for clients of all ages with learning and physical disabilities, autism, mental health needs, brain injuries and a range of other complex needs. We provide…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video