Skip to main content

Search Results (1184)

Advice & Information

 Directory results

What is Out of School Care?

Out of School Care provides: Care for school age children before and after school during term time and during holidays Often based in school premises, youth or community centres. Provide a range of enjoyable activities to suit older children. For Out of School Care that…

What is Vocational Profiling

Vocational profiling As part of your preparation for adulthood you may be supported by staff in your school or college to develop your own vocational profile. A vocational profile is a document that looks at what job would like to do in the future and…

What is Work experience?

Work experience Meaningful work experience is important to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to move into employment. Work experience is also a fantastic opportunity for you to try working in a variety of places.  This can help you to make decisions…

Worried About a Child?

Contact the South Tees Multi Agency Children's Hub In an emergency call 999. If you're worried that a child is currently suffering, or is likely to suffer from, significant harm you need to take action immediately.

Young Peoples Celebration Awards June 2019

Check out the photographs of our winners

Young Peoples Guide to SEND Complaints

The Department for Education, along with Mott MacDonald, have created this useful guide for young people who are unhappy with the help they are getting at school or college.  They have worked together with FLARE, the DfE's young advisory group, who directly fed back on…