We provide financial support to students - offering loans and grants for studying and living in the UK. Providing tuition fees direct to universities and colleges.
Services in Your Rights, Money & the Law (49)
Refine these results
- National Insurance Credits for grandparents
- Pregnant employees have legal rights - including paid time off for antenatal care, maternity leave and maternity pay, protection against unfair treatment, discrimination or dismissal.
- The NHS Business Services Authority administers bursaries for healthcare and social work students on behalf of the Department of Health.
- Turn2Us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help, online, by phone and face to face through our partner organisations.
- When you take time off to have a baby you might be eligible for:
- CCLC provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children's rights.
- Government guide to bullying: the law, reporting bullying.
- School age children can benefit greatly from part-time employment, if the work is suitable and properly regulated. Schoolwork, homework and attendance at school are paramount. Any employment that is undertaken by a school aged child…
- Your 2 year old may be entitled to a free early education place for up to 15 hours a week. Don't let your child miss out on the best start in life, give them the opportunity to make new friends, learn through play and have lots of fun! Is My Child…