Kinship is the leading kinship care charity in England and Wales. We are here for all kinship carers – the grandparents and siblings, the aunts, uncles, and family friends who step up to raise children when their parents aren’t able to.
Search results (170)
Refine these results
- This website aims to help you make a difference to children and young people's lives. It gives practical information, tools and activities to respond helpfully to troubling behaviour and to help children and young people to flourish.
- Middlesbrough Registration Service provides the following services: Obtaining a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate Arranging a marriage or civil partnership Registering a birth Registering a death Citizenship…
- 01302 751416The Children's Sleep Charity are a national, award-winning charity supporting children with sleep issues. They provide support for families and accredited training for professionals and commercial organisations. Visit their…
- Helping working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Working to give every baby in the UK the healthiest start in life. Resources include: Baby Buddy: Our free app for parents & parents-to-be, created with mums, midwives & doctors. Out of the Blue: Talking about maternal mental health.…
- Find a breastfeeding welcome venue near you. The Breastfeeding Welcome Scheme aims to champion and improve the support available to mothers to breastfeed their babies outside of the home. The scheme recognises public places that offer…
- The Ectopic Pregnancy Foundation (EPF) has been established with the aim of improving the care of women with a diagnosis, or possible diagnosis, of ectopic pregnancy. We hope to reduce the morbidity and maternal mortality caused by this…
- Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy…
- Worried About a Child?
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Positive Parenting
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Breast Feeding Video
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- NHS Start 4 Life
- Support for parents-to-be
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- Child Safety Online