LSCBs are responsible for collecting and analysing information about all the deaths of children and young people (up to the age of 18 years) in their area. This information will identify patterns and trends, enabling specific action,…
Search results (170)
Refine these results
- Helpline: 0808 1000 900Helping prevent child sexual abuse. If you’re worried about child sexual abuse, you can talk to us. Our confidential helpline, new live chat and secure messaging service are here for anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse and…
- PAC-UK exists to improve the lives of families and individuals affected by adoption and other forms of permanence by providing access to a range of individually tailored services and appropriate support depending on need. In addition…
- 01642 526400Adoption Tees Valley is the Regional Adoption Agency for Tees Valley and North East. As a government-funded agency, we are responsible for finding permanent, loving and stable homes for all Tees Valley children who have an adoption…
- 01642 201962Fostering can change your life. Developing a bond with a child and supporting them when they need it most can be an amazing experience. We passionately believe that every child deserves a safe, secure, and stable environment in which to…
- Most children spend some time staying with relatives or friends. Sometimes a temporary arrangement can become more long term and when it does, it may be classed as a private fostering arrangement. Private fostering is when a child up to…
- Siblings Together promotes positive contact between brothers and sisters separated by Foster care, kinship care, Residential care or adoption. Some siblings may even be living with parents
- The Fostering Network is the UK's leading fostering charity. By working with foster families, and the services that support them, we help everyone who is fostered to achieve the very best they can.
- We are a national voluntary organisation and registered charity dedicated to supporting parents and their lesbian, gay and bisexual daughters and sons
- Family and individual support for teenagers and children with gender identity issues. If you are a young person that feels at odds with their birth gender, or you are a parent with a child who feels this way, Mermaids can help.
- Worried About a Child?
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Positive Parenting
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Breast Feeding Video
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- NHS Start 4 Life
- Support for parents-to-be
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- Child Safety Online