Prisoners' Families Helpline website. This website has information for families on all aspects of the criminal justice system in England and Wales from arrest through to release.
Search results (169)
Refine these results
- We are here to ensure that anyone who is missing can find a safe way to reconnect with a loved one, to get a message home, or, to get to a place of safety; and that families are supported whilst they live with not knowing what has happened to…
- Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
- Visit the websites below to find out where you can go to discuss your options in early pregnancy. BPAS provides counselling for unplanned pregnancy and abortion treatment. Most women we see have their treatment paid for by the NHS,…
- This is an initiative whereby supermarkets who do not sell the food offer this at a discount, in the form of a ‘Magic Box’. The contents vary and can consist of a range of fruit, veg, bakery, cakes and even cheese. The items are past the Best…
- Referral hours: 9.00am - 4.00pm, Monday to FridayBroadcasting HouseNewport RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 5JA07850 515 204 01642 249 782Nightstop provides emergency accommodation for homeless individuals in the homes of our volunteer hosts. Hosts provide a safe place to sleep on a night by night basis, a hot meal and washing facilities, whilst Nightstop staff support…
- Drop in Mondays and Wednesdays : 10am - 4pmBroadcasting HouseNewport RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 5JA01642 249782Positive Pathways is our homelessness prevention programme in Middlesbrough, specifically designed to help people with experience of homelessness move forward in life, focusing on developing a broad range of life skills. We run a…
- The Little Orange book contains advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first 5 years of their lives. It also has information on more serious conditions, what…
- A digital pay forward scheme. Supporting the most vulnerable in our community A cashless aid providing food and drinks to the people who need it most. Everyone deserves the essentials in life, no one should be in need of food, drink and…
- Worried About a Child?
- Keeping Yor Cool - Advice for Parents on Managing Stress & Anger
- Positive Parenting
- Listening to Children - Improving Communication with Your Child
- Breast Feeding Video
- Handle with Care - A Guide to Keeping your Baby Safe
- NHS Start 4 Life
- Support for parents-to-be
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- Child Safety Online