01296 395995WheelPower is the national disability sports organisation for wheelchair sport and provides sporting opportunities for men, women and children with physical impairments to take part in a number of sports, including athletics.…
Services in Families (1226)
Refine these results
- Do you know where you should go if you have hurt a sore troat or grazed knee? When should you go to your GP rather than going to the hospital? Take a look at the download on the righthand side of this page to find out.
- Open 24 Hours a day, seven days a week, all year334Summer LnBirminghamBirminghamB19 3RG0121 277 4441At Which Rehab, we provided free expert advice and guidance to help people overcome addiction in Middlesborough.Whether it’s alcohol or drugs that people need help and advice with, our 24 hour helpline is here for you. The key to…
- Whinney Banks Primary SchoolFakenham AvenueMiddlesbroughTS5 4QQ01642 817713At Whinney Banks Primary we are passionate about providing a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are extremely proud of the wide range of high quality learning opportunities and experiences we offer. Our personalised creative…
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 5:30pm4th FloorPortland HouseBressenden PlaceLondonSW1E 5EHChildren's Services: 0845 052 1231 Reception: 0207 233 6600We're working hard to transform the lives of disabled children across the UK, supporting them to become confident and independent young adults. How we can help you We want all disabled children's lives to be full of fun, friendship and…
- Customs HouseNorth StreetMiddlesbroughTS2 1JP01642 728377Drugs, Alcohol & Sexual Health Why risk it? is Middlesbrough's 16-18 Risk Reduction Campaign. It is a partnership between Middlesbrough Teenage Pregnancy Unit, Sexual Health Teesside (Virgincare), DISC (Platform Drug and Alcohol…
- Wednesdays 5-6pmMiddlesbrough Football AcademyNormanby RoadMiddlesbroughTS6 9AE01642 757674SSE Wildcats Girls’ Football Centres from The FA will provide Middlesbrough girls aged 5-11 with regular opportunities to play football. The initiative offers organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment created exclusively…
- Windlestone SchoolChiltonFerryhillDL17 0HP01388 720337We are based in County Durham and cater for around 100 secondary school aged students altogether, who have severe difficulties in managing their emotions and behaviour. This consists of Key Stage 3 and 4 provision at our main school site…
- Wings SchoolWhassettMilnthorpeCumbriaLA7 7DN01539 562006Wings School Cumbria is a residential special school for boys and girls between the ages of 9 – 17 years. The school supports children and young people with social and emotional challenges that can sometimes affect their behaviour.
- TS307745 276 064Ofsted Registered Childminder
- Health Services - Referral routes into Children and Adult Services
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained