Children's Centres offer all families with children under five a range of services, information and support in their local community. The main aim of Children’s Centres is to improve outcomes for all young children, so that they are…
Services in Families (4)
Refine these results
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 5.00 pm Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pmAbingdon Children's CentreAbingdon RdMiddlesbroughTS1 3JR01642 210567 – option 2Abingdon Children's Centre has a range of services to help families, with children under 5 years, to get the most from family life.
- You can find a straightforward explanation of all government childcare support on the Childcare Choices website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk Childcare Choices brings all the government childcare offers together for the first…
- Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pmHemlington Children's CentreCass House RoadMiddlesbroughTS8 9EQ01642 354200The Family Information Service aims to provide accurate, high quality, accessible and impartial information, advice and guidance on all registered and unregistered childcare facilities and other services currently available in…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World