0300 303 1603Healthier Together consists of Health Visitors and Early Years Practitioners for children 0-5 and their families. Once a child starts school their care is provided by School Nurses, Staff Nurses and School Nurse Assistants. Support is…
Services in Families (176)
Refine these results
- 0300 303 1603
- What is Healthy Start? With Healthy Start, you get free vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. You can also get free vitamins. Pregnant or have children under the age of…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 4.00pm35Marshall AvenueBrambles FarmMiddlesbroughTS3 9AX01642 501811Home-Start Teesside works in Stockton, Middlesbrough and Redcar & Cleveland offering support, friendship and practical help to parents with young children. Home-Start offers a unique service by recruiting and training volunteers…
- The Housing Rights website aims to provide accurate information to recent arrivals and to advisers about entitlements to housing, based on people's immigration status.
- Advice & information on how to keep your child safe online. What issues could be affecting your children? Get to grips with what they may come across on the internet and how to get help if you need it. Find out what to do if you’re worried about…
- Keeping your children safe online is just as important as keeping them safe in the real world, and poses a new challenge to parents as technology develops and more and more young people embrace it. With this in mind, you may find the links…
- UK Helpline: 0800 5999 247Working to end Honour Based Abuse in the UK We run the national Honour Based Abuse Helpline, train professionals, gather data to inform policies and services, and campaign for change.
- Hudson QuayWindward WayMiddlesbroughTS2 1QG0300 111 1000Key Step is a supported housing service for 18- 35 year olds who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, from across the Tees Valley. The project is funded by the Department for Communities and Local Government’s homelessness prevention…
- We equip young people, parents and professionals with the skills to tackle bullying and safeguarding issues across the UK
- Looking for work and Disability Confident
- Media use and attitudes report 2019 (Children and parents)
- Mencaps Young Peoples Guide to the SEND Reforms
- Middlesbrough Schools List
- Middlesbrough Tribunal Guidance
- Middlesbroughs EHCP Template
- Money Advice and Support within Middlesbrough.
- Moving from CAMHS to adult services
- Moving from Childrens to Adults Health Services
- NHS Start 4 Life