0203 355 3895Founded by Dr Amanda Gummer, the go-to expert on play,www.FundamentallyChildren.com offers friendly and practical advice on child development and how to get the most out of playtime. As well as articles and free play ideas, we are also…
Services in Families (176)
Refine these results
- 07399049702Gingerbread is a national charity supporting Single Parents across the UK. We offer single parents: Advice Line – offering expert up to date advice Information – Regularly updated guidance and signposting on single parent life…
- 307a Broadcasting HouseCorporation RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 5JA01642 683045The Halo Project provides support to male and female victims of abuse, specialising in forced marriage, honour based violence and female genital mutilation.
- This website aims to help you make a difference to children and young people's lives. It gives practical information, tools and activities to respond helpfully to troubling behaviour and to help children and young people to flourish.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm8Sydenham RoadHartlepoolDurhamTS25 1QB03000 202525Harbour's Children' and Young People's team works with children aged 3 -16 who have or are living with domestic abuse . Services include one to one support and group work sessions. The team also work with young people in schools to promote…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm8Sydenham RoadHartlepoolDurhamTS25 1QB03000 202525The Harbour Freedom Programme is a 12 week course that will help women to understand the beliefs held by abusive men and the effects of abuse upon children. The programme aims to help participants to help themselves and increase their…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm8Sydenham RoadHartlepoolDurhamTS25 1QB03000 202525Harbour's Adult Support Service provides telephone, one to one and group support for men and women who have or are living with domestic abuse. The service seeks to improve the safety of clients and enable them to make informed choices…
- 24 hours8Sydenham RoadHartlepoolDurhamTS25 1QB03000 202525Harbour Middlesbrough Refuge provides accommodation (14 self contained flats with 1,2 or 3 bedrooms) for women and children who have left an abusive partner. Harbour Middlesbrough Refuge also contains a room to accommodate…
- Enquiries: Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm Group work takes place in the evening.8Sydenham RoadHartlepoolDurhamTS25 1QB03000 202525Harbour's Men's Service works with men who are abusive and controlling towards their partners and demonstrate their intention to change these behaviours. The focus of the service is very clearly upon increasing the safety of partners…
- Department of HealthPO Box 777LondonSE1 6XH0207 9721698Supply information to both public and professional audiences on a wide range of policy and clinical topics. Publications are free but quantities may be limited. On line versions are available as PDF's in most instances.
- SEND Local Offer
- SEND Needs Assessment, June 2019
- SEND Strategy (2021 - 2024)
- SEND Training Offer
- SEND Written Statement of Action
- Short Breaks through Individual Budgets Guide
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Single Route of Redress – SEND Tribunal extended powers
- Smoking in Pregnancy
- Solihull Online Parenting Course