LSCBs are responsible for collecting and analysing information about all the deaths of children and young people (up to the age of 18 years) in their area. This information will identify patterns and trends, enabling specific action,…
Services in Families (190)
Refine these results
- T C E S, 3Raleigh CourtMiddlesbroughTS2 1RR01642 224205Tees Community Equipment Service is an equipment loan store developed to assist people with daily living and promote independence. Key Aims of the Service To deliver equipment which enables older and disabled people live healthily and…
- The Teesside Directory of bereavement services has been developed over the last 2 years by Child Bereavement UK to support any families in accessing the most appropriate support. See download.
- Nationally: 24/7 Centre open sometimes on some days.147Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3AT01642 217777 National: 116123Emotional Support
- Find the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what's good, what's not and what you can do about it. The site is split into age brackets: 4-7, 8-10 and 11-18 If you are a parent or look after…
- 15-19 BroadwayLONDONE15 4BQ Time to Change is a growing social movement working to change the way we all think and act about mental health problems. We've already reached millions of people and begun to improve attitudes and behaviour. Despite the progress we’ve…
- Tiny Happy People is here to help you develop your child's communication skills. Explore our simple activities and play ideas and find out about their amazing early development. Including tips and advice. This is part of the BBC website.
- Together Middlesbrough & Cleveland was launched by the Archbishop of York in December 2012, as the local expression of the Church Urban Fund (CUF) in the Diocese of York.
- This is an initiative whereby supermarkets who do not sell the food offer this at a discount, in the form of a ‘Magic Box’. The contents vary and can consist of a range of fruit, veg, bakery, cakes and even cheese. The items are past the Best…
- Family Group: last Saturday of the month: 2.00pm - 5.00pm. Non-Binary Group: last Wednesday of each month: 5.00- 8.00pm72Church roadStockton on TeesTeessideTS18 1TW01642 221 107 (Out of Hours) 07484 190 950Trans Aware provides advocacy and support to those who identify on the Transgender Spectrum. We also provide information and advice for the general public to better understand how to support Transgender & Non-Binary identities. Trans…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video
- Changing Places - Accessible toilets in Middlesbrough