A Lifeline For Children And Families Forced Into Criminal Exploitation. We provide a national telephone based support service to those in crisis as a result of County Lines. We support young people, families/carers and…
Services in Families (176)
Refine these results
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm5Diamond CourtNewcastle Upon TyneNE3 2EN0191 707 0033When a crisis strikes a family with children, its effects can be devastating. Many of us would turn to relatives and friends for support. However, some families can be really isolated with no such network to assist them. Safe Families for…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm1st FloorHampdon HouseFalcon CourtWestlands WayStocktonTS18 3TS01642 664440Safe in Tees Valley (SiTV) is an independent community safety partnership supporting partnership approaches to tackling crime, anti-social and safety issues in the North East. Established in 1996, we benefit from charitable status…
- Sands is the stillbirth and neonatal death charity. We operate throughout the UK, supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and promoting research to reduce the loss of babies' lives.
- 01642 516888A Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) is where victims of rape or sexual assault can receive immediate help and support 24/7, 365 days a year. Clients receive help and advice from a specially trained crisis worker who can offer support…
- 116 000Say Something is a new national service which allows young people to report child sexual exploitation through a free, 24/7 anonymous helpline. You can call or text Say Something on 116 000 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School Readiness team work with families who have children aged 0 – 5 years. They link with midwifery, health and other partners to ensure that expectant parents, parents/carers and children get the best support possible to improve a…
- Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
- Siblings Together promotes positive contact between brothers and sisters separated by Foster care, kinship care, Residential care or adoption. Some siblings may even be living with parents
- Helpline: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 9.00pmThe Flamsteed CentreAlbert StreetIlkestonDerbyshireDE7 5GUNational Helpline: 0300 111 5065 Admin: 0115 944 1117Our organisation exists to help the survivors of a bereavement by suicide to support each other, at the time of their loss and in the months and years that follow. We are a self-help organisation providing a safe, confidential…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Are you a victim or survivor of Domestic Abuse in Middlesbrough?
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World