The following website explains postnatal depression, including possible causes and how you can access treatment and support. Includes tips for helping yourself, and guidance for friends and family.
Services in Families (173)
Refine these results
- 0300 303 1603Free antenatal classes that are run by Health Visitors, Midwives & Children's Centre Staff focusing on all aspects of pregnancy, birth and beyond, in Middlesbrough. The classes are informal, fun and non judgmental. There are 4 classes…
- Prisoners' Families Helpline website. This website has information for families on all aspects of the criminal justice system in England and Wales from arrest through to release.
- Most children spend some time staying with relatives or friends. Sometimes a temporary arrangement can become more long term and when it does, it may be classed as a private fostering arrangement. Private fostering is when a child up to…
- Fridays 10am -10.45am Starting 24th April 2020Ladgate LaneMartonMiddlesbroughTS7 8AR01642 728242A fitness workout outdoors for Parents with baby in a pram lead by an instructor. Help increase fitness levels and tone muscles. Meet other parents. No child care needed. CANCELLED FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID.
- 0191 433 3355Parental conflict, including parents who are together or separated, which is frequent, intense and poorly resolved, puts children's mental health and long-term life chances at risk. The Reducing Parental Conflict Programme (RPC),…
- Middlesbrough Registration Service provides the following services: Obtaining a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate Arranging a marriage or civil partnership Registering a birth Registering a death Citizenship…
- We’re open all days and weekends, call to confirmWest LodgeWest CrescentDarlingtonCo DurhamDL3 7PS01325 461500If you have personal relationship problems then we are here to help you. We have fully trained, expert counsellors who have helped many people over the years through provision of the following core services: Relationship counselling…
- We are here to ensure that anyone who is missing can find a safe way to reconnect with a loved one, to get a message home, or, to get to a place of safety; and that families are supported whilst they live with not knowing what has happened to…
- A Lifeline For Children And Families Forced Into Criminal Exploitation. We provide a national telephone based support service to those in crisis as a result of County Lines. We support young people, families/carers and…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video