Anti bullying young peoples section
Services in Families (183)
Refine these results
- Monday & Friday: 8.30am - 4.00pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8.30am - 7.00pm22Hoylake RoadSaltersgillMiddlesbroughTS4 3JLSupport: 01642 822331 Office: 01642 822335A free and confidential service for anyone (male or female) who have suffered rape or sexual abuse at any time in their lives. The service offers counselling and an ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor). The ISVA will provide…
- Being online is an important part of how young people ‘do’ relationships. Young people are using online spaces for their social and romantic lives. They told us that they would like their parents and carers to talk with them more about…
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- Asylum Help, part of the Migrant Help organisation, provides free independent advice and guidance to asylum seekers across the UK.
- 0300 303 1603Health Visitors are available at your local Children's Centre and other venues for advice, support, and information and to discuss any health, development, breast feeding or weaning concerns you may have. They are by appointment…
- Thursdays: 10.00am - 11.00amCypress RoadMartonMIDDLESBROUGHTS7 8QG07936948196Baby Massage with sensory play activities, interactive story time and mummy /carer relaxation. Experiences EYFS teacher and Baby Massage Instructor. Special Moments Holistics
- Barnardo's believes in children regardless of their circumstances, gender, race, disability or behaviour. Our purpose as a charity today is to transform the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pmBridgewayAllendale RoadMiddlesbroughTS7 9LF01642 300774Sexual abuse, sexual and domestic Violence service for families Barnardo's Bridgeway delivers individual and group services for children, young people and families affected by sexual abuse. This includes court witness preparation…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video